Harry and Ellen

Harry and Ellen
ARRIVAL IN ALASKA

Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5 Denali N.P.

Today was a rest day. We took it easy and went to the Denali visitor center to peruse the exhibits. Saw a few moose and relaxed. Read some by the campsite and that's about it so today I will post various photos from our 21 day adventure. They are not in any particular order.

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our 65 year old brother and zwager Jos in Nijmegen!!!

That's all folks!

At the Hot Springs near Fairbanks

The Alaska Pipeline!  Really no fooling this is it!

Ellen arrives in the 49th State and is welcomed with a Big Sign!

A neighbor in Denali who doesnt use the dryers in the campground

Ellen and her new counries flag!

A school in Alaska!  Where else would you see this sign.  I however would like to try an ATV.  I don't seem to remember the last time I was on one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The river runs by her!

The butt of a grizzly.  I called to him but he ignored me.  I wanted to show that I was King of the Forest.  Yeah right!

Hey who just kicked me in the ass!!!!

The Alaska range which goes 400 miles west.

Sgt Harry of the Yukon

A lonely RV by a frozen river

A river runs by him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment